Manual test stands are also called “force test benches.” Force test benches are affordable and ideal for basic compression test and tension test. We offer various types for different force measurement needs.
Force Test Bench Types:
- Vertical type: available for various kinds of application
- Horizontal type: easy to set samples
- Handle type: able to add force more stably
- Lever type: good measurement efficiency
Model : KV-50N
Small and light: easy to carry.
- Ideal for minute measurement since the mounted force gauge travels every 1 mm by knob operation.
- Available in capacity up to 50N (5kgf).
Model : SVL-1000N
-Higher efficacy due to simple lever operation.
- Low cost.
- Space-saving size that can be placed on A4 paper
- Use as a manual force tester by combining IMADA force gauge.
- More stable measurement by simple handle operation.
- Low cost.
- Space-saving size that can be placed on A4 paper.
Model: HV-500NII / HV-1000N / HV-3000N -Vertical manual test stand
- Fit for measurement of larger or extensible samples due to the longer stroke.
- More stable measurement due to handle operation.
- Able to measure from different angles not only vertically/horizontally.
- Almost as small as a force gauge.
- MSL series: Force-displacement measurement is possible.
SH-1000N / SH-3000N series -Horizontal manual test stand
-Easy to set your samples due to horizontal model.
-More stable measurement due to handle operation.