Approx. Rs 45,000 / Piece Get Latest Price
|Model Name / Number||Mikrotest 6 G|
|Measuring Range||0 to 100 um|
|Minimum Measurement Area||20 mm|
|Minimum Sample Thickness||0.5 mm|
Coating Thickness Gauge Mikrotest 6 G Elektrophysik Germany
Micro Test for every application the Balance measuring system ensures accurate readings at any angle
• Horizontal, vertical, overhaead
• The gauge allows measurements on curved surfaces
• Precise measurements in tubes and on round parts due to the automatic operation.
The measurement of the coating thickness is based on magnetic attraction. The attractive force is related to the distance between a permanent magnet and a steel substrate. This distance represents the thickness of the coating to the measured. The magnet is lifted from the surface be means of a spring connected to the magnet arm. The force needed to lift the magnet is directly related to the angle of rotation of the torsion spring. This measuring principle is also especially suited for electroplated nickel on copper, aluminium and other non – ferrous metals.
Feature to make your quality control more precise and accurate
• Highest accuracy with simplest operation
• No calibration necessary simple set – up and measurement
• All gauges are without power or battery.
• One point measurement
• Robust metal case to protect from mechanical shocks
• Precision measuring system resistant to solvents.
Model Name Microtest
Range in Microns
Radius of the sample
Min. Base Thickness
Electroplating & Paint Coating on
± 1 µm or 5% of reading
5mm Convex / 25 mm Concave
Paint on Steel
± 5 µm or 5% of reading
8mm Convex / 25 mm Concave
Electroplating nickel on Steel
± (2 µm or 8% of reading)
10mm Convex / 25 mm Concave
Ask for Price